Homeschool - WINTER on the Farm Sessions 2023
Registering after January 2? That's okay! We'll refund you the difference!
Winter may seem like a time of hibernation and stillness, especially on a farm. In reality, there is much energy, magic, and adventure!
Sign up for one of our 10-week sessions today! Late registrations welcome! We will simply refund you the difference! Register today!
Wednesdays: Outdoor Exploration
Children will explore and create within the secret areas around the farm, including the woods, meadows, and Ice Pond. Each outing will open their eyes to new places and possibilities as they learn to navigate, observe, and create within the winter settings of the farm. Children may be using compasses, building full-size shelters, creating winter fairy homes, tracking animals, and more.
Thursdays: Winter STEAM
Based on the many science themes of winter, children will experiment, engineer, solve problems, create art, write poems and stories, and more. Some of these themes may include formation of ice and snow, maple sugaring, winter farming, and animal shelters and habits.
Fridays: Homeschool Families
All ages. Adult + child(ren)
This homeschool program invites homeschool families to enjoy activities together on and around Holly Hill Farm. These activities may include learning about animals in winter, making maple syrup, exploring snowflakes, hiking through the woods, and more.
Family Membership Required $75 (if not already a member)
1 child $230/ 10-week session
2 children $410/10-week session
3 children $480/ 10-week session
4 children $560/1 10-week session
(Same rates apply to adult+child program)
1. No sessions the week of 2/20
2. Due to the unpredictable weather of winter, we have built in two weeks of make-up days.
3. Your membership must be current through March 13, 2023 if participating in winter programming.
4. Membership is good for one year and supports Friends of Holly Hill Farm. You'll also receive discounts on workshops and events, plus access to our private members-only plant sale, and early access to summer camp registration!
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING:
1. Everyone must ADD MEMBERSHIP TO YOUR CART prior to checkout. (Current members too!)
2. CURRENT MEMBERS can waive the membership fee by entering this promo code at check out: SNOWBALL2023 .
3. Please have your child's medical form from their physician ready to upload prior to check out. (If you have done this in the past you may be required to do so again, if your form has expired).
We can't wait to see your child(ren) at the farm!